Dried Ginger Root is among the healthiest spices on the planet. Ginger also has a long history of use in various forms of traditional/alternative medicine. Ginger can be used fresh, dried, powdered or as an oil or juice.
Dried Ginger Root is among the healthiest spices on the planet. It has been used for centuries as a condiment in many Asian cultures, imparting a tangy and pungent taste to food. Ginger also has a long history of use in various forms of traditional/alternative medicine. Dried ginger possesses many therapeutic properties.
- May help reduce nausea and help fight the common cold
- Can act as an anti-inflammatory
- Loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds, which may benefit the body, brain and stomach digestion
- High mineral content (good source of potassium, magnesium, copper and vitamin B6
- May aid reducing muscle pains and soreness
- Can assist in reducing symptoms of osteoarthritis
- May lower blood sugar levels and improve heart disease factors
- Can help fight infection, lower cholesterol, improve brain function in the elderly
- May be effective against menstrual pain
All Phoenix Medical dry authentic herbs are free of sulphur, herbicides and pesticides.