Dried White Peony (Bai Shao Yao) belongs to the root of Paeonia lactiflora Pall, a perennial herbal plant of the Ranunculaceae family. This is cultivated widely across China, with major production provinces located in Zhejiang, Anhui and Sichuan. The white peony root is mild cold in nature, bitter and sour in flavour.
- May help with excessive sweating
- Can help enrich the blood and regulate menses
- May assist to soothe the liver and relieve pain
- Can help relieve various muscular spasms
- May heal headaches and dizziness
- Can assist with enrichment of the blood
- May prevent excessive heat in the liver
All Phoenix Medical dry authentic herbs are free of sulphur, herbicides and pesticides.