Dried Glehnia Root (Bei Sha Shen) are plants that belong to the 'Tonic herbs for Yin deficiency' category and are cool in nature. This taste is bitter and sweet and has antibacterial and anti fungal properties.
- Can help promote urination or bowel movements
- May assist with detoxifying the body
- Can assist the stomach and lung function
- May help the respiratory system
- Can help nourish the body and QI
- May assist to nourish yin
All Phoenix Medical dry authentic herbs are free of sulphur, herbicides and pesticides.