Tremella Mushroom (also known as silver ear/snow ear/white jelly mushroom) is very popular in Chinese cuisine for it's healing properties and is known to beautify the skin. It is widely used in Asia as a Qi and immune tonic.
The Tremella Mushroom has many different names such as; silver ear, snow ear and white jelly mushroom. Studies have proven that tremella is rich in protein, carbohydrates and fats. As well as crude fibre and a variety of salts and vitamins - which contain 18 kinds of amino acids.
Tremella Mushroom contains the highest level of the natural whole food form of Vitamin D among known food sources.
- May help to beautify the skin
- Can assist with lowering blood glucose and cholesterol
- May be used to protect against radiation
- Can help boost the body's antioxidant levels
- May assist the treatment of asthma, dry cough and heat in the lungs
- High in Vitamin D
- Contains 18 kinds of amino acids
- May help benefit the skin and enhance 'beauty'
- Can assist in nourishing the lung, stomach, kidney, strengthen bones and maintain ideal weight