Dried Black Plum (Wu Mei) is the near mature fruits of perennial deciduous arbor plant Prunus mume (Sieb.) et Zucc. of family Rosaceae. These can be found in Chinese provinces such as Zhejiang, Fujian and Yunnan. Wu Mei are collected in Summer, have a burnt smell, have an extremely sour taste and are astringent.
- May stop leakage of sweat
- Can assist with stopping coughs
- May help generate fluids
- Can aid alleviating thirst
- May help expel roundworms
- Can assist alleviation of pain
- May prevent diarrhoea
- Can assist to stop bleeding
- May help to treat corns and warts topically
All Phoenix Medical dry authentic herbs are free of sulphur, herbicides and pesticides.